From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Looking for extensions of [[file:~/xx.org::My Target]]
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:45:24 -0500	[thread overview]

You might find the scimax-notebook project (
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-notebook.org)
interesting for this. It builds on projectile and defines a link (
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-notebook.org#notebookproject-links)
similar to what you describe. You can learn more about it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sK5ld6Bw0

John

Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F