From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Henrik Frisk <frisk.h@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode List <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: org-cite and org-ref-cite
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 10:11:18 -0500	[thread overview]

I would not recommend org-ref-cite (https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref-cite).
It was an early approach to trying to integrate org-ref with oc-cite. As
far as I know, it worked fine for that, and was pretty complete for
citations, but I have abandoned this approach and archived the repo. If
anyone would like to take over this repo I would be happy to transfer it.

If you are looking for something above and beyond the default oc-cite
capabilities, https://github.com/bdarcus/citar is probably a better choice
than org-ref-cite as it is actively developed.

John

Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering