Recently I have had an issue where multiple functions may store a link, e.g. to a bibtex entry. In this case, org-mode seems to prompt me to ask which function to store the link with, with an initial input of the first function, which masks all the options that are available. This happens inside org-store-link in ol.el at line 1495 for me. in (apply #'org-link-store-props (cdr (assoc-string (completing-read "Which function for creating the link? " (mapcar #'car results-alist) nil t (symbol-name name)) results-alist))) because of the (symbol-name name). Is there an easy way to avoid this, or to modify the order of the functions used? I want to see all the options for storing, or better, to just store them all and let me choose later when I use org-insert-link. John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu