* xclip/pbcopy/clipboard 'target' for export backends?
@ 2021-01-05 14:01 Tim Visher
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Tim Visher @ 2021-01-05 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in adding something to the export dispatcher that would
automatically put the exported text (or perhaps even file?) onto my
clipboard.

Preferably I'd like to define this once and have it available to each
backend. So maybe I want markdown this time but rather than to a buffer or
file I want it to go straight to my clipboard. Next time I want HTML or
Plain Text but the same thing.

Can anyone give me some hints on where to start looking for that? Or maybe
it's already been done?

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,