From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: Robert Nikander <robert.nikander@icloud.com>
Cc: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: text after sub headings?
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:47:59 -0500	[thread overview]

You can also use drawers (as an alternative to inline tasks) for
collapsible content.

Another potential is to use blocks. You can define your own kind of blocks,
or even just use an org block and it is collapsible.

John

Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering