Check out ox-clip. It does formatted copy and paste. It is on Melpa. On Saturday, July 16, 2016, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Has anyone written a Libreoffice extension that will export Org mode? I > do this a lot, and it's a huge waste of time -- doing a search and > replace for bold or italics, in particular, is very annoying, and > sometimes doesn't work for reasons I don't understand. I just had to > convert a 200+ page document to Org by hand: searching for italics > worked, but not replace. > > Does anyone have any handy tools? Most of it can be done after a > document has been turned into plain text, but not headings and emphasis > markup... > > Thanks, > Eric > > > -- John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu