I added the multicite commands. you have to use cites:foo,bar,baz, and it will export to the format you suggested. org-ref is not smart enough to automatically add the s to the link type if you add more than one reference, you have to be smart enough to do that. can you try it out and let me know if it does what you need? John ----------------------------------- John Kitchin Associate Professor Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Andreas Reuleaux wrote: > John, > > to come back to org-ref, which basically runs fine for me now, thanks. > > I am running biblatex (as opposed to bibtex) though, with meanwhile > biber as a backend. > > The biblatex manual is very comprehensible and explains the different > citation commands from page 79 onwards. > > > http://ctan.mirrorcatalogs.com/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex/doc/biblatex.pdf > > I just ran into this: Having added a few citations to an existing > one with C-u C-c d, I have something like > > cite:foo,bar,baz > > which gets exported to latex as > > \cite{foo,bar,baz} > > whereas biblatex expects > > \cites{foo}{bar}{baz} > > as I understand (note the plural s as well), and there are other config > tweekings I am doing for biblatex (that I intend to explain some other > time). > > Maybe a switch (an org-ref variable) would be a good idea, that lets > one choose: use either biblatex or plain old bibtex? > > thanks in advance > > -Andreas > > >