* org-ref 2 vs org-ref 3
@ 2021-10-20  6:58 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2021-10-20  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Kitchin; +Cc: org-mode-email

Dear John,

I upgraded org-ref to get org-ref 3 and I met the following difficulties:

- my shortcut to get the list of my bib file did not work, and I have to
use the emacs menu,

- I did not get  via org-ref  a pdf file of any paper,

- cite links with the page(s) via "description" show only the page but
the reference is hidden,

at the moment, I downgraded to org-ref 2 and everything works fine.

I imagine that all is in the documentation you wrote to solve these
problems, but I wanted to point out them, in order to solve them easily
and to contribute to the improvement of this terrific tool you gave to
us. I do not imagine now writing without org-ref.

Thanks !

Jo.

* Re: org-ref 2 vs org-ref 3
@ 2021-10-20 12:48 ` John Kitchin