Hi everyone, if I have an org-file with this in it: #+EMAIL: jkitchin@cmu.edu is there an org lisp command to get the email address after I have opened the file? I am looping through many files to generate a report, and would like to do this in emacs-lisp. I had hoped org-entry-get would do it, but it does not (it will retrieve it from #+PROPERTY: EMAIL jkitchin@cmu.edu). Is it possible to define other keywords similar to that? E.g. #+ANDREWID: jkitchin and then to be able to read them from a lisp command (without writing the parsing code myself)? something like (org-entry-get-keyword "ANDREWID"). I could not find anything like this in the property API ( http://orgmode.org/manual/Using-the-property-API.html) which is where i thought it would be. Thanks! John ----------------------------------- John Kitchin Associate Professor Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu