* Closing a subheadline
@ 2014-02-03 14:31 Davide Mazzi
From: Davide Mazzi @ 2014-02-03 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello, I have a situation like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC org-mode

* A
  blahbla

** B
   blahblah

*** Brief digression on B
      blahblah
      $$ some math $$

   Here I want to continue with B
   blahblha

#+END_SRC

So, that when exporting (to html or pdf/tex) the digression would appear
more indented, ore maybe even boxed. And below it the Subheading would
continue as normal.
I guess this is not the right way to do it, and shouldn't use a
subsubheading for a digression like that. So how do I do it?
Thank you
Daniele Parisi

* Re: Closing a subheadline
@ 2014-02-03 14:49 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-02-03 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Davide Mazzi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Davide,

Davide Mazzi <mistnim@gmail.com> writes:

> So, that when exporting (to html or pdf/tex) the digression would
> appear more indented, ore maybe even boxed. And below it the
> Subheading would continue as normal.
> I guess this is not the right way to do it, and shouldn't use a
> subsubheading for a digression like that. So how do I do it?

Not sure it really fits your needs, but it sounds like you are looking
for inline tasks.

(require 'org-inlinetask)

then `C-c C-x t' in an Org document.

HTH,