Do you mean besides making your table in org-mode and exporting it to an html file? you can update the org-file and reexport it whenever you get an email from a student. what else did you want to happen? John ----------------------------------- John Kitchin Associate Professor Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:55 AM, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > Hi list, > > I have the following problem: I want to schedule quite a few short (10 > minutes, say) appointments with my students ("mass" is probably an > exaggeration, but there are going to be around 50 of them). I'll have > several time slots, and I want the students to reserve one for each of > them. I'd like to publish a table with "free/reserved" info on the > web. I don't want any fancy web forms and automatic reservation, just > emails+manual updates of the table. Can you imagine any way Org (with > tables, or maybe scheduling) might help, so that I don't have to write > html by hand, for instance? > > Best, > > -- > Marcin Borkowski > http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski > Adam Mickiewicz University > >