On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hello, > > Rustom Mody writes: > > > How does one escape something in a text that is an org-command > > eg > > I wanted to write > > <> > > > > It vanished from the export because its a link-target! > > You can customize `org-activate-links' so that radio links are > not activated -- not tested, but my assumption is that the exporter > should handle this fine. > > There is also `org-export-filter-radio-target-functions'. > > HTH, > > Thanks Bastien that will work in this case However I am also looking for something more generic: When there is something in my document which normally looks like an org command, is there any generic way of saying "This particular command-like thing is not a command" eg in C a backslash in strings (and in some cases a %) is an escape character Is there no such general (set of) concepts for org? Rusi -- http://www.the-magus.in http://blog.languager.org