On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Rustom Mody writes: > > > Now I find the crash occurs between > > org-export-preprocess-string and org-footnote-normalize > > These functions do not exist in the current export framework. You're > calling the old exporter. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou > So then something is wrong with my git. [I am on a different machine right now so following is from memory...] a. git pull shows upto date b. org version shows 8.0.2 (or thereabouts) Is there some 'git reset --hard ...' magic that I can try? Of course I could just download whole again but that seems strange thing to do... -- http://www.the-magus.in http://blog.languager.org