On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Bastien wrote: > Rustom Mody writes: > > > Trouble is you guys are the hares that make us (me at least) into > > tortoises -- > > you add significant functionality faster than I can keep with the > > 'what' (leave aside how and details). > > Well, remember that Worg is here to *stay* -- so let's start with > basic stuff, not bleeding-edge features. There is a lot of basic > stuff we still need to document... and we also need to clean-up > stuff... but agreed that's pretty boring :/ > > > Still I'll try my hand. > > What I would like is a graphic -- an automata-diagram made perhaps by > > dot. > > Can that easily/conveniently go up onto worg? > > Of course! Thanks in advance, > > Thanks to Alan's dot, Ive come up with something (attached). Leave aside complete, its not even really work-in-progress :-) Just a sense of the direction I was asking for. Would such a doc be appropriate for worg? Regards, Rusi