On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM, Bastien wrote: > Rustom Mody writes: > > > Ive checked it about 4 times. > > I cant exactly give the exact offending file because once it goes > > into 100% cpu mode theres nothing I can do but to kill emacs from a > > shell. > > Probably an Emacs issue, M-x report-emacs-bug and provide the recipe. > > Sure I can do that. It looks like some runaway regexp falling off the end of file to me: It does not happen with builtin org (7.9) Happens with what I pulled yesterday 8.2.5e Happens equally with emacs23 and 24 Does not happen if the table is followed by anything So if you still think it classifies as an emacs bug I can file it Please let me know Rusi -- http://www.the-magus.in http://blog.languager.org