On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Samuel Wales wrote: > On 9/1/12, Rustom Mody wrote: > > Seems to be working now. > > Not sure what was wrong but it appears that I needed to do a make (have > not > > done it for org for some years) after that the error disappeared. > > Great. > > > It seems I can only export one subtree on which point is. > > How to export the whole file? > > Create a top level headline, or activate the region on the whole buffer. > > I never do things at the file level in Org, because to me Org is > fundamentally an outline. > Not sure how to interpret that operationally... You keep all your blog-posts in one file with one top-level heading per post?