On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Rustom, > > > > 3. How to enter a '|' into tables > > IIRC this is a FAQ: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html > Trying to dig a bit into this -- some table issues -- I seem to have stumbled onto a bigger issue: org seems to be crashing emacs. Ive checked it about 4 times. I cant exactly give the exact offending file because once it goes into 100% cpu mode theres nothing I can do but to kill emacs from a shell. 1 Started org with: make vanilla in org directory 2 version is 8.2.5e 3. Now I edit something.org (to get into org mode): 4 Now type as follows * Intro |a|b|c^ 5. (point is at ^)Hit C-c C-c emacs hangs (ie gets unresponsive, cpu 100% needs to be killed from outside)