On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Samuel Wales wrote: > On 9/1/12, Samuel Wales wrote: > >> byte-code: Invalid function: (interblock (start end) (mapcar (lambda > >> (pair) > >> (funcall (second pair) start end)) org-export-interblocks)) > > Did you try in a minimal installation? > > Samuel > > -- > The Kafka Pandemic: http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com > Seems to be working now. Not sure what was wrong but it appears that I needed to do a make (have not done it for org for some years) after that the error disappeared. It seems I can only export one subtree on which point is. How to export the whole file?