Over time in using org Ive come up with some issues. Some have been solved. Some I was shown workarounds. Some remain unsolved. Many of these issues can be clubbed together under what computer folk call 'escaping'. Can we have a worg page for such as the following? 1. How to put a '=' into code 2. How to start a line with a '*' -- (a) for headers (b) for ordinary lines? 3. How to enter a '|' into tables 4. Newlines -- \\ behaves inconsistently in latex and html [Same as above because its about escaping newlines] 5. How to make normal (ie not radio) text like this <> 6. How to make normal text that looks like [fn::somestuff] Note all these may not have solutions, eg a C programmer cannot get a '*/' into a comment however he may try. However he can get a '\' into a string or a quote mark itself with '\\' and '\"'. For getting a '%' into a printf format however, '\%' is not the way but '%%' Such things are documented (and taught to) C programmers. Just expressing a similar need of org-moders! Regards, Rusi