On 6 May 2014 09:34, Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Monday, 5 May 2014 at 22:23, Martin Schöön wrote: > > [...] > > > Thanks Eric, that was quick. I will try it but not tonight, too > > tired. And > > I hope it works for you. Let us know how you get on. > No luck thus far. I added your code to my .emacs but left the #+begin_src and #+end_src lines out since I figured they have no purpose in .emacs. I the altered #+latex_class: article to #+latex_class: komaarticle in my org-file. Whe trying to export it I am told komaarticle is not a known Latex class. I then wrapped that line in #+begin_src org #+end_src which, of course, didn't work. > > > I have to figure out what an org customisation file is. So far I have > only > > modified my .emacs. > > putting the latex classes entry in your .emacs is fine. there's no need > for any other file. it's just that some of us have so much > initialisation code that we use several files instead of just .emacs. > > Sounds like a pretty good idea, even for me. > > > > Sorry for my brevity. What I tried was the first thing I could think of: > > #+LATEX_CLASS: memoir > > end > > #+LATEX_CLASS: scrartcl > > neithor of which worked. > > indeed. the name given here must match one of the entries in > org-latex-classes, not necessarily the same name as the actual LaTeX > class. A little confusing, unfortunately. > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a > -- Martin Schöön http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html