I sent the following to the wrong recipient earlier today: ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Programs such as rsync and BittorrentSync only work if both computers are up and running. My computer at home is switched off when I don't use it and the same goes for my computer at work... I have experimented a little with WebDAV but have failed to automate syncing to the server. I have not spent a lot of time on this so I don't say it isn't possible. --------- Added comment: -------------- Commercial services such as Dropbox may not be OK for company sensitive material. Your mileage on this may differ depending on your company, where you live and the service provider. -- Martin Schöön http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html