I have tried to get KOMA and Memoir work in Org-mode. In short: I only get error messages telling me they are unknown LaTeX classes. I have looked in the archives with little success. All I find is a KOMA letter thing. I have looked all over the web (no, not really) but with little success. I am in the middle of a small project for which I think KOMA's article class is a better choice than the ordinary article class. How do I make it work? Is it even possible? This hobby, not work, so don't drop everything you are doing to help me. -- Martin Schöön http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html