On 7 May 2014 09:38, Eric S Fraga wrote: > > What is the value of org-latex-classes? check this with C-h v when in > the org buffer. If komaarticle is not one of the entries, your emacs > initialisation was incorrectly implemented. Note that you probably want > to have that customisation after loading org and ox-latex in particular. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.6-937-g60502a > It looks like I don't have an org-latex-classes variable. C-h v org-latex-classes results in the message [No match]. Looking into the Warnings buffer of emacs I find: Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/home/martin/.emacs': Symbol's value as variable is void: org-latex-classes Running emacs --debug-init does not yield any further information. Kind of puzzling I think since LaTeX works rather well as long as I stay away from KOMA. My emacs installation is what comes with Debian stable: 23.4.1 My org-mode version is 8.2.5h. -- Martin Schöön http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html