On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > > On 2015-04-08, at 11:55, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > > > Don't be ashamed, I'm sure we all use some software we're not proud > > of :) > > It's not that I'm ashamed, it's that apparently it is forbidden to > talk about certain categories of software on this list, at least if > you don't talk about them in a derogatory manner. I assume you meant non-free software. I am not sure what gave you that impression but I haven't noticed such a bias so far. :) We have discussed Emacs and Org integration with Outlook, Growl, Google Calendar, Windows and iOS among others over past several years. Cheers!