Hi Eric, thanks a lot for your answer!! I completely ignore that C-c' lunch the small buffer for all the code within the src blocks. I belive it was used only for ESS.... Best Riccardo 2012/2/8 Eric Schulte > Riccardo Romoli writes: > > > Hi, is there a way to include the AUCTeX function (i.e. to create a > figure > > or a table or insert a font...) and markup color, within an org-babel > > document? > > > > If I understand your question correctly you want AUCTeX mode to be > active in an Org-mode document. Generally this is not possible as > Org-mode is the active mode and AUCTeX and Org would conflict in many > ways. > > If you want syntax highlighting for a particular chunk of latex code, > you can may it in a src block > > #+begin_src latex > your latex here... > #+end_src > > and then customize the `org-src-fontify-natively' variable. Pressing > C-c ' from withing the code block will then launch a small buffer in > AUCTeX mode. > > Best, > > > > > Best > > Riccardo > > -- > Eric Schulte > http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/ >