I have a further question: how can I export a code like this: #+begin_src latex \begin{figure} \centering \includegraphics[width=1\textwidth]{foo.jpg} \caption{Figure example} \label{fig:foo} \end{figure} #+end_src to LaTeX to obtain a "working" figure code?? Best Riccardo 2012/2/9 Jonas Hörsch > hi riccardo, > > On Thu, Feb 09 2012, Riccardo Romoli wrote: > > > if you enter in the AUCTeX buffer (C-c') and than you use the AUCTeX C-c > > C-e, you can choose the environment you need in the emacs minibuffer such > > as in LaTeX. > > yes, indeed. and my claim was, that the completion facility of AUCTeX > then only shows the environment > \begin{document}..\end{document} and not f.ex. figure. > > but when i tried to verify that claim right now, it curiously seems not > to be true any longer. > > so sorry for the noise, my problem (if it ever was one) is solved. > > cheers, > jonas > > >