After upgrading org-mode recently, I find that hitting "q" for (org-agenda-quit) while viewing an agenda kills the buffer that was active when I created the agenda. I'm on org-mode v8.3.2. To reproduce: - Activate a buffer, call it =active_buf.txt= - C-c a for (org-agenda) - a for "Agenda for current week or day" - q for (org-agenda-quit) I find that =active_buf.txt= has now been killed. Same thing happens with "x" for (org-agenda-exit). Also happens after completely doing away with my init.el, so I don't believe this is the result of a setting. What is going on? Alan