Hi, I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that exports Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations. Reveal.js is a web-based presentation framework, with beautiful 3-D effects and 2-D slides arrangements. The original sample illustration can be found at http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/. With Org-reveal, you can easily exports your Org documents to Reveal.js presentations. A sample presentation created by Org-reveal can be found at http://naga-eda.org/home/yujie/org-reveal/. Org-reveal is hosted on https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal. Should you have any suggestion or bug-report, please contact me yjwen.ty AT gmail DOT com. Thanks and regards, Yujie