Hi Timothy, It seems a great work! I'm not familiar with this yet, just curious that if this "org-inline-src-block" could save this problem: the preview image of inline LaTeX has a different color from the normal text, which is ugly and annoying. And setting 'org-format-latex-options doesn't help because the problem is caused by the inline LaTeX using the 'org-fixed-width face which has a different color and when the preview image is not big enough the color will be shown. The attachment shows the problem where some preview LaTeX images have different colors surrounded. Regards, VitalyR On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 10:16 PM Timothy wrote: > > Hi All, > > Since the contentious component of my previous patches has been the > `{{{results()}}}' prettification, I’ve prepared an alternate version that I’m > hoping everybody will be fairly happy with (fingers crossed!) that tosses out > the results prettification for now. > > I think Protesilaos’ comments on making some new faces deserve consideration, > but could easily be done subsequently, as I’m quite keen to get this merged for > now. > > All the best, > Timothy