On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 11:54 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Tim Visher writes: > > >> Also, may you update the docstring of `org-capture-templates' > > > > > > Good catch! This has been done in patch 0004 now. Look good? > > Yup. > 👍 >> "10.1.3.1 Template elements" section of Org manual? > > > > I'm confused about what you're referring to here. Isn't that what 0002 > does? > > Yes, it does. I saw it, then noticed the missing `org-capture-templates' > docstring update, and somehow deduced that manual must be missing > :facepalm: > 👍 > > Again, happy to squash and provide a single complete patch once we're all > > done the review. Thanks again, Ihor! :) > > Please, also add all the necessary changelog entries to the final commit > message. > Will do! I've attached a prospective patch file but I'm not sure I follow what you mean by 'add all the necessary changelog entries to the final commit message'. Looking at this commit I'm guessing that I should have an `* …` entry for every file except `etc/NEWS` that I changed so I've done that but please do let me know if that was the wrong interpretation. :)