On Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 6:53 AM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Tim Visher writes: > > > I've attached a small follow up `worg` patch to hopefully clarify the > > changelog section of the commit message going forward for other > > contributors. > > Thanks! > Applied, onto master, with amendments: > > 1. I removed "Note", converting into normal sentence. Note is redundant. > 2. I added reference to GNU standards, explaining what ChangeLogs are. > https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg/commit/ac865c20 Fantastic! Thanks for all your help, Ihor! TTFN!