On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 2:39 AM Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: > > Jens Lechtenboerger writes: > > > On 2021-04-20, Tim Visher wrote: > > > >> I guess regardless it sounds like if I were to go to the trouble of > making > >> a patch for this it would be good to make sure that it was behind an > option > >> and probably defaulting to the current HEAD behavior of including the > ASCII > >> markup with an option to strip the non-word characters from it. > > > > That would be great. > > It is something that could also benefit the LaTeX export. Having special > characters in the pdftitle can make the export fail, but those > characters (like @@latex:\something@@) can make the latex-compilation > fail. Awesome. Do you know whether there's an official way to share this sort of behavior between ox backends or is it just creating a function and calling it from both places or something? -- In Christ, Timmy V. https://blog.twonegatives.com http://five.sentenc.es