On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Matthew Gidden writes: > > > Another option would be to simply move BEAMER_HEADER to inject code > where I > > have implemented BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA. That would provide the same > > functionality with a reasonable name. I still need to better format my > > commit message (I forgot to before submitting), so I can make any other > > updates that are deemed necessary. > > Fair enough. We can insert BEAMER_HEADER lines later and use > LATEX_HEADER for early lines. > I was writing a longer email confirming that I think this is the best way forward. I'll update the source and commit message and reply to this with a new patch. Let me know if I should make a new mail instead. Cheers, Matt > > Regards, > -- Matthew Gidden Ph.D. Candidate, Nuclear Engineering The University of Wisconsin -- Madison Ph. 225.892.3192