All, I would like to have a literature list in my beamer presentation. As it is longer than one slide, I would like to see something like something like this \begin[allowframebreaks]{frame} \frametitle{Literature} \bibliographystyle{plain} \bibliography{References} \end{frame} in the exported tex file. However, using envargs in org does not help, the frame option "allowframebreaks" is neglected. ** Literature :B_frame: :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_env: frame :BEAMER_envargs: allowframebreaks :END: #+BEGIN_LaTeX \bibliographystyle{plain} \bibliography{References} #+END_LaTeX I found some discussion on the :beamer_envargs property, I understood that the org structure does not entirely reflect the latex structure and this may cause the problem. So, I have two questions now: 1. Would it make sense to distinguish "arguments" (args) vs. "options" (as they appear as [options] in latex? 2. How to overcome my problem with avoiding to have a frame environment as source block in org mode? Thanks Jan-Mark -- Jan-Mark Batke badkey@gmx.net FON +49 511 33 64 800 FAX +49 511 22 09 521