Hello > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > P.S. There going to be Emacs meetup this Saturday, July 22 > (https://emacs-apac.gitlab.io/announcements/july-2023/). I plan to be > there and, if you need it, we can try to resolve difficulties in more > interactive way. I am currently travelling this weekend, otherwise I happily would attend so that this patch could speed forward. Next month maybe? > This is failing because of subtlety in > `org-test-with-temp-text' that inserts text after activating > org-mode. PROPERTY lines are only computed when org-mode is > activated, unless you explicitly call > `org-set-regexps-and-options' to refresh them. Okay, it's working as intended now. > This fails because you did not provide LANG for source block. > override-document-and-heading-tfile-with-yes test is also > missing LANG. Thanks, I thought I fixed this last time you mentioned it but apparently only in my mind... > Side note: You are re-implementing the already available ERT > features for failed test reporting. Instead of controlling > which tests failed manually, you should better follow the > example of all other tests and simply use a sequence of > `should'/`should-not' forms. Okay, I've re-written this to conform to the `should' macros. I *really* wish these macros could be named so that I could debug failing statements better, but for now numbering them in the comments and using the `l' binding works well enough for debugging. I have two tests that I've set to "should-not" pass for now, but once the correct merging behaviour has been implemented, I believe that I will change them to "should" pass statements: - 9. do-not-tangle-this-block - 12. tangle-file-with-spaces Attached is the new diff (travelling makes it hard to write meaningful commit messages so I did not use git-format-patch), which should be used against the upstream/main. Looking forward to further feedback! Best, Mehmet