Ihor Radchenko writes: > > Side note: I had one newly added test failing on the latest main. You > may need to rebase your branch and check if tests are still passing. > The rebase was fine, but I'm having a problem aligning my patch branch to work without any tangle involvement. The first hurdle is that I'm a little bit unsure about the validity of one of the tests. * Under vanilla `org-babel-merge-params', any number of :tangle header values are permitted and concatenated together. e.g 4: __________ ´ (should ;; 4. override-document-and-parent-header-with-local-tfile-and-action (equal '(:tangle "randomfile sync") (org-test-with-temp-text "\ #+PROPERTY: header-args :tangle /tmp/default_tangle.txt * Four :PROPERTIES: :header-args: :tangle \"newfile.txt\" import :END: ** A #+begin_src conf :tangle randomfile sync #+end_src" (test-ob/get-src-block-property :tangle)))) `----------- This result of "randomfile sync" for the :tangle header is seen as valid.... but it shouldn't, should it? Tangle can only take one value, so the action of `:any` should also just output one value? From the docstring text: > Symbol `:any' in the value list implies that any value is allowed. It's not clear to me if this means that `:any' or `:any :any` or `":any :any"` is permitted. In my rewrite, I very much take the `:any` or `":any :any"` single value interpretation when merging the headers together. * Sometimes the value of another header is caught in the value of another e.g 8: "wrap" is caught in the output of `:results' despite it not being a valid results keyword in `org-babel-common-header-args-w-values'. __________ ´ (should ;; 8. test-results-and-exports (equal '(:results "wrap file replace" :exports "code") (org-test-with-temp-text "\ * Eight #+begin_src sh :results file wrap #+end_src" (test-ob/get-src-block-property '(:results :exports))))) (should ;; 9. do-not-tangle-this-block -- `----------- This test results in "true" for both my rewrite, and the vanilla function, but I'm not sure how accurate or value this is. I've been reordering and splitting commits for a while now, but I think it's really not easy to seperate the new tangle-sync component from my merge-params rewrite. I've attached my patches, including fixes from the last review you gave - I hope you can make more sense of this than I can. Best, Mehmet