Hello again! > Ihor Radchenko writes: > > Two months have passed since the last message in this thread. > Mehmet, have you had a chance to work on this? May you need any help? General recap of where we are so far with this patch: The tangle-sync mode I wished to implement had some ambiguities when resolving `:tangle' headers. This turned out to be a general problem for any header that had multiple parameters, so the merge-params function was re-written. This introduced some ambiguities in itself, so we decided to write a better testing framework for it. > Mehmet Tekman writes: > > ... I will rewrite to to conform to the > `org-test-with-temp-text' examples. So I've just rewritten the `merge-params' testing function I wrote before, this time using the `org-test-with-temp-text' method/macro. I seem to be getting 5 failing tests for reasons that I'm not quite sure why. I've tested it against upstream/main, but still getting the same errors. Maybe you can try it and see where I'm going wrong? The patch does not rely on any previous patches Best, Mehmet On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 at 11:42, Mehmet Tekman wrote: > > Apologies, this patch has been burning in the back of mind for a > while now, but I keep getting distracted with other random side > projects. > > I appreciate the wake up call, and I will refocus my efforts next > week in my free time. > > Best, > Mehmet