sorry, I accidentally sent my previous patch. This is the one that belongs here. On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Alex Kosorukoff wrote: > Hello: > > this is another small patch to org-capture.el to make sure that after > completion it returns to the same place from where it was invoked. This way > users won't loose track of where they were before capturing something. The > minimal setup to reproduce the case where capture fails to return to the > place of its invocation is attached. > > Best, > Alex >