Bastien: did you mean the reply on the Capture Abort thread? This is a different bug, unrelated to that the Capture Abort one. In this case capture doesn't abort, but returns to a different place in buffer than the one it was invoked from. Thanks, Alex On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:30 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Alex, > > Alex Kosorukoff writes: > > > sorry, I accidentally sent my previous patch. This is the one that > > belongs here. > > See my other reply for this bug and let me know if it's fixed. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >