* Define resources in ox-taskjuggler
@ 2014-05-27 21:14 Johan Ekh
From: Johan Ekh @ 2014-05-27 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi all

I try to use ox-taskjuggler but I'm doing something wrong. I want to
allocate resources to different tasks (see sample code below) but I get the
error:

"Error: crc is not a defined resource"

I've read some documentation/tutorials and I've searched this list but I
did not find an answer. Can anyone of you gurus see emmediately what is
wrong or at least point me in the right direction?

Best regards
Johan

**** Activities                     :taskjuggler_project:
     :PROPERTIES:
     :start:    2014-03-31
     :END:
***** Project Management                           :0010:
      :PROPERTIES:
      :start:    2014-03-31
      :Duration: 200d
      :allocate: crc
      :END:

**** Resources                           :taskjuggler_resource:
***** CRC
      :PROPERTIES:
      :resource_id: CRC
      :END:

* Re: Define resources in ox-taskjuggler
@ 2014-06-30  9:29 ` Christian Egli
From: Christian Egli @ 2014-06-30  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Johan Ekh <ekh.johan@gmail.com> writes:

> "Error: crc is not a defined resource"
>
> I've read some documentation/tutorials and I've searched this list but
> I did not find an answer. Can anyone of you gurus see emmediately what
> is wrong or at least point me in the right direction?

Isn't this just a question of capitalization? In other words try to
define the resource_id lowercase crc.

HTH
Christian

--