* Blank line in table?
@ 2012-11-12 21:11 Johan Ekh
From: Johan Ekh @ 2012-11-12 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi
Is it possible to get blank lines in a table exported when creating a
beamer presentation? It is only for creating a nice layout having different
parts of the table separated with some vertical space. The exporter ignores
my blank lines.

BR / Johan

* Re: Blank line in table?
@ 2012-11-13 21:46 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-11-13 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johan Ekh; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Johan,

Johan Ekh <ekh.johan@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to get blank lines in a table exported when creating a
> beamer presentation? It is only for creating a nice layout having
> different parts of the table separated with some vertical space. The
> exporter ignores my blank lines.

(setq org-export-table-remove-empty-lines nil)

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Blank line in table?