Thanks Bastien! I will try it. I just noticed that putting a "\" in one of the cells in the blank row made the latex exporter export an empty line too. BR / Johan On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Johan, > > Johan Ekh writes: > > > Is it possible to get blank lines in a table exported when creating a > > beamer presentation? It is only for creating a nice layout having > > different parts of the table separated with some vertical space. The > > exporter ignores my blank lines. > > (setq org-export-table-remove-empty-lines nil) > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >