How can a Clojure source block contribute its standard-output results as an example block? I tried ":results output org" but it expressed the standard output as a quoted string with \n's where I expected newlines. For a point of comparison, org-python seems to be able to do what I want, if "begin_src org" is effectively the same as "begin_example". (Is it?) #+BEGIN_SRC clojure :results output org :exports both (println "Hello") (println "world") #+END_SRC #+RESULTS: #+BEGIN_SRC org "Hello\nworld\n" #+END_SRC #+BEGIN_SRC python :results output org :exports both print "Hello" print "world" #+END_SRC #+RESULTS: #+BEGIN_SRC org Hello world #+END_SRC