Hello, On Mar 22, 2014 7:06 PM, "Nicolas Richard" wrote: > I'd go even a little further : assuming it makes sense to underline > within a section header, does it also make sense to propagate that > formatting to the toc and/or header of the document ? If not, I suggest > exporting as: > \section[not-so-plain text]{\uline{not-so-plain} \textbf{text}} > I think it sometimes does make sense to highlight in the TOC, for instance if the highlight was intended to emphasize a specific word. Also I don't know why there was underlining in the first place. If we're > asking to underline all section titles, then it might make sense to > redefine e.g. \section to do so (packages titlesec might help). > There was underlining because I wanted to emphasize a single word in the heading (the example I posted was minimal for demonstration purposes), not because all exported sections are underlined. Cheers, Kosta