Hello Nicolas, Attached is the patch, as requested. I'm not sure what were the conclusions of the side discussion, but I do want to point out that my change is in accordance with unicode symbol names and with the symbols that pdflatex prints on paper. Thanks and regards, Kosta -- Konstantin Kliakhandler http://slumpy.org )°) )°( (°( On 28 June 2016 at 17:49, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Konstantin Kliakhandler writes: > > > The unicode letters for 'varphi' and for 'phi' are swapped. > > Good catch. > > > Here is a patch correcting this: > > Would you mind providing a patch with a proper commit message and using > git format-patch? See > for details. > > Thank you. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >