Sorry, I don't understand. That's what I did. The patch was attached to my email. On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 1:32 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi Alan, > > Alan Light writes: > > > ob-sql.el does not respect the value of sql-postgres-program, thus > > causing problem when running on Windows, etc. > > Patch attached. > > Thanks. Can someone confirm the patch is good? > > Alan, can you check how to submit a patch with a changelog on this > page: https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html and resubmit it? > > Best, > > -- > Bastien >