* Agenda view shows no todo items when agenda files are gpg-encrypted
@ 2014-02-03 21:05 Matt Mello
From: Matt Mello @ 2014-02-03 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello, all.

I have a single file that is an org mode file.

I have it encrypted with GPG, which works great.  I am able to type in
my password when I open the file and to edit with no issues.

However, even with this in my init file, I get no todo items in my agenda view:

  (setq org-agenda-files (list "~/bin/computing.gpg"))

I also get no errors.  Here is my complete agenda view, with C-c a t:

  Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
  Available with `N r': (0)[ALL] (1)TODO (2)DONE

Any ideas?  Is anyone else able to use agenda views with GPG-encrypted files?

Thanks!

-- Matt
Emacs:

This is GNU Emacs, a part of the GNU operating system.
GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0)
of 2013-07-06 on ....

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-03 21:05 UTC | newest]