Dear Seb, Thanks for the piece of advice. I'll do that asap. I first need though to configure for the git version (now I'm using the emacs package version). I'll post on the list again when I find the problematic commit. Thanks again, best regads. BenoƮt On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Sebastien Vauban wrote: > Dear Benoit, > > > PROBLEM: Agenda clock report mode does not take into consideration > filtered > > view anymore (C-u R in agenda view). > > > > It's behavior changed somewhere between version 8.2.4 (for which it > works) > > and version 8.2.10 (for which it doesn't work anymore). > > Is it a bug or is it intentional? > > > > I intensively use clock report with filtered views, so it has become > quite > > problematic for me. > > IMHO, the best way you can help to try and get the problem fixed is to > find the problematic commit. > > In order to do, use the Git version of org-mode, and play a couple of > minutes with `git bisect': > > #+begin_src sh > git bisect start BAD-COMMIT GOOD-COMMIT > #+end_src > > Test... > > If good: > > #+begin_src sh > git bisect good > #+end_src > > If bad: > > #+begin_src sh > git bisect bad > #+end_src > > And after a few more steps like that, "git bisect" will eventually find > a first bad commit: > > #+begin_src sh > git bisect bad > 2ddcca36c8bcfa251724fe342c8327451988be0d is the first bad commit > #+end_src > > Send it to the list (and put the author of the commit in Cc). > > Then use "git bisect reset" to go back to the branch we were in before > we started bisecting: > > #+begin_src sh > git bisect reset > #+end_src > > Best regards, > Seb > > -- > Sebastien Vauban > > >