Thank you Bastien, I didn't get what the updated patch with shorter lines meant, the only thing I could see difference between that patch and my previous patch was the line breaks using CR LF instead of LF. I generate my patch with git format-patch Here is the updated patch using mapconcat. Best regards Terje On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 4:00 PM Bastien wrote: > > Hello Terje, > > > I have now signed the FSF papers. Here is the updated patch on top of > > current master. > > Great, thanks. > > > Let me know if all looks good or if I need to make further changes or > > need to provide something else. > > It looks good -- here is an updated patch with shorter lines. > > The last change you need to make is to use mapconcat instead > of string-join, which would require us to load subr-x.el. > > Once this is done I'll apply your patch. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien -- // Terje Larsen