Hi Eric, Thank you, I will have a closer look at org-depend, although it seems to me that it's more 'depend' in the sense of 'this task has to be done for this other task to be doable'. But I only had a glimpse on the code. Regards, FC On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Fletcher Charest writes: > > > Dear all, > > > > I was wondering if there was a way to link the status of two tasks in > > an agenda file (or even across multiple agenda files). Sometimes, a > > single task (in my case, updating my CV) might be a useful step in > > two different projects. If the tasks is marked DONE in one project > > (in one subtree), I would like the other one to be marked DONE as > > well. Is it possible or even implemented? > > > > Cheers, > > > > FC > > There's an org-depend package in the contrib directory that's supposed > to do this, but I haven't looked at it before... Vanilla Org only does > dependencies within the same subtree. > > E > > >